Hotel Development

The Backbone of Security: DAHUA’s Video Storage

In the intricate architecture of modern security systems, the role of video storage is indispensable. It forms the backbone that supports the integrity and accessibility of surveillance footage. DAHUA, a renowned name in the security industry, has crafted its video storage solutions to be the pillar of strength for any security infrastructure, ensuring that the data captured by its cameras is preserved with utmost reliability and efficiency.

The Foundation of Surveillance:DAHUA’s Video Storage

DAHUA’s video storage solutions are designed to be the foundation upon which robust surveillance systems are built. These solutions are engineered to handle the vast amounts of data generated by high-resolution DAHUA cameras, ensuring that every frame is stored with precision and can be retrieved swiftly when needed.

Efficient Video Management with DAHUA Storage Solutions

Scalability and High Capacity:

 

As security needs grow, so does the requirement for storage capacity. DAHUA offers scalable storage solutions that can expand alongside the increasing data demands of surveillance systems. These high-capacity storage systems are capable of handling the extensive video data without any compromise on the quality or accessibility of the footage.

Integrity and Reliability:DAHUA’s Video Storage

The integrity of stored video data is safeguarded by DAHUA’s storage solutions through the implementation of RAID configurations and other data protection measures. This ensures the reliability of the footage, providing security personnel with accurate and unaltered video evidence when required.

Seamless Integration:DAHUA’s Video Storage

One of the key advantages of DAHUA’s video storage solutions is their seamless integration with DAHUA cameras and the overall security management system. This integration allows for a cohesive approach to video surveillance, simplifying the process of recording, storing, and managing video data.

Dahua EVS8248X 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8248X

Dahua 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

Dahua EVS8236X 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8236X

Dahua 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

Dahua EVS8224X 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8224X

Dahua 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7148D-V2 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148D-V2

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7124D-V2 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124D-V2

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7285S 85-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7285S

85-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 85 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JRAID, JBOD, Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 36 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5016S-R-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-R-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5016S-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

Modular and drawer-like design.

DAHUA ESS3124D-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124D-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Dual controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>All modular hardware design
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS3124S-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124S-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>24 SATA hot-swappable slot
>All modular hardware design
>Single Controller
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS1504C  4 HDDs eSATA Storage

product-img

ESS1504C

4 HDDs eSATA Storage

ESS1504C: 1.5U standard 19-inch rack case
>Connect main device via eSATA or USB
>eSATA port transmission speed up to 3Gbps
>USB 3.0 port data transmission higher than normal
>Powerful R / W performance: read >64MB/s, write >64MB/s
>ESS1504C: Max support Internal 4 SATA HDD up to 24TB
>Recommended with DVR, NVR connection

DAHUA IVSS7108-2M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 12-channel AI IVS

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40 -channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 12-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108 2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108

2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-4M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-4M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-2M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-2M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012 2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012

2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-8M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-8M

DAHUA 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2 Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2 Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-S-GU2 Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-S-GU2

Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

> Clustered deployment and dynamic performance extension capability based on video cloud distributed architecture.
> Filter and search by time, channel, number plate, vehicle type, main brand, sub-brand and color.
> Support big data loading with two 10,000 M Ethernet ports.
> Store 3 billion eigenvalues.
> Perform 30 million vehicle comparisons in seconds.
> With standard rack, the server has high compatibility.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-T-300W Vehicle Analysis Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-T-300W

Vehicle Analysis Server

> Equipped with professional GPU.

> Recognition algorithm based on deep learning.

> Support cluster deployment based on video cloud architecture.

> Support vehicle brand, sub-brand, body color recognition.

support paper towel box, pendant, skylight, and other features detection. Support working with DSS-C9100

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2  Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW

Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Tesla T4 intelligence analysis card with strong computing power.

> Performs intelligent analysis and compares tens of millions of pieces of massive data from faces, vehicles and structured services.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW  Intelligent Management Server

product-img

IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW new-products

Dahua Intelligent Management Server

> Supports the unified management of algorithms. Multiple types of algorithms form algorithm storehouses that contain the abilities of the algorithms stored in them. You can view details on algorithm packages and perform operations on them, such as upload and delete.

> Supports allocating computing resources, including CPU, memory, and other hardware resources. Computing resources can be centrally scheduled based on service requirements, to eliminate hardware resource differences and externally provide a unified resource pool.

> The system not only supports the unified management and flexible allocation of services about human, vehicle and metadata, but it also comes with a variety of algorithms built into it. It provides a unified call interface to the application side and offers the option to select multiple functions at the same time.

> With cluster management, you can manage multiple service modules, and enjoy access to non-stop services through cluster scheduling. The service load of each node can be adjusted based on the service load.

> Collects and manages information of service registration and configuration, and provides the unified O & M portal and the automated O & M module.

> Supports authentication management of computing power.

> With resource management, the system can integrate and manage fragmented idle computing power, and release the idle computing power resources for other analysis tasks, improving the utilization rate of idle hardware resources.

> Service platforms can specify the algorithm for task analysis. The intelligent view engine allocates computing power and schedules tasks.

> Schedules algorithms across different types of architecture. The algorithms easily adapt to 2 or more architectures at the same time, such as the arm and x86 architectures.

DAHUA IVD5148-3I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-3I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 48-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-2I  48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-2I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148WT-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148WT-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 slot, SATA3.0, supports 2.5” SSD (height ≤9 mm)

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD3116-1I 16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD3116-1I new-products

16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 16-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 96 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 8-channel AI IVS

> Up to 8-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 8-channel video metadata

> Up to 8-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 300,000 face pictures in total

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 1 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124 new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-8I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-8I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-4I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-4I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112 new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Advanced Security Features:

In the realm of security, the protection of stored data is paramount. DAHUA incorporates advanced security features such as encryption, access controls, and secure authentication protocols into its storage solutions. These features protect the stored footage against unauthorized access and potential cyber threats.

User-Centric Management Tools:

Managing video storage does not have to be complex. DAHUA provides user-friendly management tools that enable security personnel to monitor, manage, and maintain the storage system with ease. These tools are designed to simplify the process of handling video storage, making it accessible even to those without extensive technical knowledge.

DataDirect Networks (DDN), a leading big data storage supplier, announced today a significant breakthrough with the successful deployment of its DDN EXAScaler AI storage (A³I) in the TOP10 supercomputer NVIDIA EOS, based on the NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD. This integration marks a leap forward in high-performance AI storage solutions, providing unprecedented efficiency and capability for handling massive AI workloads.

Integration of DDN EXAScaler AI Storage with NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD:
DDN’s integration within the DGX SuperPOD reference architecture includes 576 NVIDIA DGX H100 systems, NVIDIA Quantum-2 InfiniBand network, and NVIDIA AI Enterprise software. This has resulted in a high-performance, energy-efficient storage solution that consolidates 48 DDN A³I appliances in less than three racks, with a power consumption of 100 kW.

Performance and Efficiency:
The outcome is a staggering 12 petabytes of DDN storage, delivering data speeds of 4 terabytes per second, translating to an impressive 18.4 exaflops of FP8 NVIDIA AI performance. NVIDIA EOS supports the most extensive AI workloads, large language models, recommendation systems, and simulations, offering NVIDIA’s latest AI innovations.

DDN’s Commitment to System-Wide Efficiency:
Paul Bloch, President and Co-founder of DDN, stated, “Our goal is to achieve leading system-wide efficiency, not just provide efficient storage. By integrating with the NVIDIA EOS supercomputer, DDN has demonstrated our ability to harness one of the world’s most powerful GPU architectures to deliver value more quickly while reducing risks for both local and cloud partners.”

NVIDIA’s Endorsement of DDN’s Storage Solution:

Charlie Boyle, Vice President of the NVIDIA DGX Platform, said, “NVIDIA’s EOS supercomputer, built with NVIDIA DGX H100 systems, powers advanced AI research and development. NVIDIA DGX SuperPODs like EOS provide a turnkey enterprise AI supercomputing blueprint, and DDN A³I provides the high-performance, energy-efficient storage that EOS needs to deliver the data required for advanced AI training.”

Broad Applications and Future Prospects:
The DDN storage in NVIDIA EOS highlights what organizations and sovereign AI entities in data centers and the cloud can achieve. From life sciences research and drug discovery to autonomous driving and personal assistant chatbots, the benefits of large-scale generative AI and AI frameworks are now a reality, delivered economically, efficiently, and sustainably.

Upcoming Event: DDN at NVIDIA GTC:
DDN will be participating in the NVIDIA GTC Global AI Conference from March 18th to 21st (Booth #816), showcasing how it maximizes the benefits of AI for organizations, maximizes data center return on investment, and accelerates breakthroughs.

DDN’s successful implementation of its A³I storage in NVIDIA’s EOS supercomputer is a testament to the company’s dedication to advancing AI storage capabilities. As AI continues to permeate various industries, the need for robust, efficient, and scalable storage solutions becomes increasingly vital. DDN’s innovative storage technology, combined with NVIDIA’s powerful computing platforms, is set to redefine the possibilities for AI-driven research and applications.

Energy Efficiency and Sustainability:

DAHUA is committed to developing storage solutions that are energy efficient and sustainable. These storage systems are designed to consume less power while delivering high-performance storage capabilities, aligning with global sustainability initiatives and reducing the environmental impact of surveillance operations.

DAHUA’s video storage solutions stand as the backbone of security, offering a reliable and efficient way to manage the lifeblood of surveillance systems—video data. As the security landscape continues to evolve, DAHUA remains dedicated to providing storage solutions that meet the rigorous demands of modern surveillance. With DAHUA’s video storage, the integrity and accessibility of your surveillance footage are guaranteed, forming a solid foundation for your security infrastructure. Trust DAHUA to be the backbone of your security, ensuring that your video storage needs are supported with the highest standards of reliability and innovation.

About The Author

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Hotel Development

IHG Hotels & Resorts Partners with NOVUM Hospitality to Expand German Footprint

IHG Hotels & Resorts (IHG) and NOVUM Hospitality have entered into a...

Hotel DecorHotel Development

From Vision to Reality: Understanding the Technology Behind DAHUA WizMind Network Cameras

In the realm of cutting-edge security technology, DAHUA’s WizMind Network Cameras have...

Hotel DevelopmentInspiration

Advanced Protection Made Simple: The Benefits of DAHUA WizMind Network Cameras

  In the realm of modern security, the DAHUA WizMind Network Cameras...

Revolutionizing Retail Excellence: HIKD’s AIoT Vision 2024
BusinessHotel Development

Revolutionizing Retail Excellence: HIKD’s AIoT Vision 2024

  *By John Brian, Contributing Writer and Intelligent Retail Solution Design Engineer...